Here at RV Supply Center, Inc we have the RV worlds best towbars. We can install a towbar that will tow up to 10,000 lbs. Call us for pricing at 760-949-1222. When you give us a call have your vehicle information handy so we can get the right baseplate for you vehicle.
Aventa LX Tow Bar
The Aventa LX has a ball in socket design that incorporates a spherical joint instead of the traditional bolted together flex joint. This cutting edge design reduces wear points and allows for an extremely strong and durable attachment between the coach and the towed vehicle.
- Cutting edge ball-in-socket design
Off-set triple lugs to better align towing forces
Self tightening pivot connection
- Rubber boots to protect from road grime
Dependable steel construction
Class IV tow bar, for use with towed vehicles up to 10,000 lbs
Legs collapse & extend to lock for easy hook-up
- Hook up is a cinch - the 360 degree swivel allows you to be out of alignment or on uneven surfaces
- The ultimate in quick disconnecting
- Easy fold-away tow bar mounts and stores on back of RV
Weighs approximately 42 lbs
Limited Lifetime warranty on tow bar
Aladdin Tow Bar
The Aladdin tow bar is the lightest tow bar in the Blue Ox line. Its direct-connect, fold-away design is a proven favorite among towing enthusiasts.
- Class III tow bar, for use with towed vehicles up to 5000 lbs
Easy fold-away aluminum tow bar mounts and stores on back of RV
Self-aligning, with 3 axis swivel design
The ultimate in quick disconnecting
Weighs less than 37 lbs
Limited Lifetime warranty on tow bar
The Sterling All Terrain was designed, tested and manufactured to the highest standards…yours. And now, ROADMASTER’s best tow bar is even better — with non-binding All Terrain technology, you’ll never struggle to release your tow bar again.
- The Sterling All Terrain weighs just 35 lbs, yet pulls up to three tons. Steel and stainless steel at every critical point ensure superior strength and structural integrity.
- The Sterling All Terrain is easy to connect, and its stainless steel inner arms telescope, center and automatically lock as you pull away. Once you’ve reached your destination, a unique storage lock secures the Sterling All Terrain in its stored position.
- The Sterling All Terrain comes complete with safety cables and electrical wiring cord. Both are routed through center channel guides for added safety, convenience, and a clean, uncluttered appearance.
- Beyond its many performance features, the Sterling All Terrain is aesthetically pleasing — its anodized finish and sleek design complement your coach and your car. As well they should — the Sterling All Terrain exemplifies ROADMASTER’s highest standards, as well as yours.
TheThere’s no more binding with an All Terrain Freedom Latch™
Releasing your towed vehicle is easy with ROADMASTER’sAll TerrainFreedomLatch— even when the tow bar is at a hard angle, or the towed vehicle is out of level. The Sterling All Terrain’s Freedom Latches disconnect first time, every time. No other tow bar makes towing this simple.
A unique eggshell design distributes pressure throughout the tow bar, making the Sterling All Terrain the world’s strongest aluminum tow bar.
Aircraft-grade aluminum, anodized for maximum durability
Computer-designed and -tested for superior strength and styling
Exceeds all competitive products in stress and fatigue testing
ROADMASTER uses computerized testing on every new tow bar design. The program is called “FEA,” which stands for “Finite Elemental Analysis.” If that sounds complicated, that’s because it is — FEA is the same program NASA scientists use to test their new designs.
FEA transforms two-dimensional design drawings into three-dimensional objects, which can be rotated and studied on the screen as thousands of pounds of force are applied. Stress in the steel is pinpointed, and the design is manipulated to remove it.
ROADMASTER is the only towing products manufacturer to use computerized testing — as well as “real world” physical testing — to ensure structural integrity, longevity, and the safety of your family.
Quick, convenient, secure...
From stow to tow in seconds!
Patented storage latch
Simply fold the Sterling All Terrain toward the motorhome and the storage latch will “click,” automatically locking it in place. When you’re ready to tow, just press the storage latch to release the tow bar.
‘EZ Hook’ safety cable
Included with the Sterling All Terrain, ‘EZ Hook’ safety cables are faster to connect than other cables — at the towed vehicle, a stainless steel ball at the end of the cable latches into a slotted anchor plate. Heavy-duty, drop-forged steel hooks, with spring-loaded latches, connect the cables at the motorhome. Vinyl coating prevents the safety cables from scratching or chipping the tow bar.
Exclusive channel guides
The safety cables and electrical wiring cord are both routed through the built-in channel guides. No need to wrap the cables or wiring around the arms of the tow bar!
Item# 4679 6-wire Item# 5875 4-wire
•The use of stainless steel in virtually every moving component allows for smooth, trouble-free operation, and prevents corrosion that binds.
• Autowlok™ towing mechanism — allows both tow bar arms to extend or retract for a quick connection. Then, as you drive away, the arms self-center and automatically lock.
• A patented latching mechanism ensures secure, easy storage on the back of your motorhome.
• One-person quick-connect and disconnect — thanks to ROADMASTER’s self-supporting “quick-disconnects,” one person can easily connect or disconnect the Falcon 2 in seconds.
• Full-length steel crossbar — reinforced for maximum support and safety.
• A lustrous, high-tech powder coat finish for maximum durability. Item# 3675
The original folding tow bar is still pulling
its weight — on towed cars all over the world!
Why is StowMaster the best car-mounted tow bar?
Stainless steel in virtually every moving component for smooth, trouble-free operation.
Autowlok locking mechanism —Autowlok
allows both tow bar arms to extend or retract for a quick connection. Then, as you drive away, the arms self-center and automatically lock.
Full-length safety crossbar — a full-length angle iron brace is integrated into the rear of the bar, for maximum support.
Self-lubricating nylon bushings eliminate friction between
the inner and outer arms. Other tow bars use steel on steel.
Plug-welded arms — steel plugs seal both ends of the
tow bar, preventing corrosion from moisture and debris.
A lustrous, high-tech powder coat finish for maximum durability.
Full-length safety strap — a built-in safety strap that will prevent the separation of the Safety Straptow bar in the unlikely event
the primary lock should not function. Peace of mind built right in. Item# 3483